Monday, February 15, 2010



And so, I finally return to the reviewing game, just barely in time for Valentine to give you the single most boring film ever to feature a burnt-faced maniac, namely the absolutely terrible Honeymoon Horror.

This episode actually turned out a lot better than I thought, and it is way shorter than most of the others - I could say that this is because I took your critique to heart and summarized better, but honestly... I really covered everything that happened. It's that boring.

This alost didn't get made. I spent half the day trying to get Movie Maker to render it right without smacking a big fat load of green on the movie clips - so now it just barely makes it to the 14th. You better appreciate my stubbornness, folks!

Anyway, enjoy the new review and the new background in my new room - I shall see you later!



Remember, you can always send me suggestions for videos at Eshbaalauthr@gmail.com

Honeymoon Horror is (C) Omega Cinema Productions


-Stay Scared

2 comments: