Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Horrible Horror #04 - From Dusk Till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money (1999)



What ho! Horrible Horror is finally back after countless setbacks, such as vacations, breaking microphones and generally being busy! And thus, uncle Esh finally brings to you the review of the most disappointing sequel imaginable to one of the awesomest movies that exist on this planet - name From Dusk till Dawn!

There is not much to say this time around, other than yet again apologizing for the immense time it took to make this. Next up is Halloween: Resurrection in order to celebrate the opcoming Halloween - but I will admit that I can't quite guarantee one hundred percent that it will be up on the actual date, much as that annoys me. But still, I will do everything I can.

For now, enjoy From Dusk till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money in all its disappointing glory.

Remember, you can always send me suggestions for videos at Eshbaalauthr@gmail.com

From Dusk till Dawn 2: Texas Blood Money is (C) Dimension Films

-Stay Scared

No comments:

Post a Comment