Monday, November 30, 2009

Recently Seen Horror #03 - Feast (2005)



Welcome to another round of Recently Seen, where I give my two cents about Feast, one heck of a fun monster movie.

Not much to say - I am hard at work at Friday the 13th Part 5: A New Beginning, and working on a reccomendation video for some fun christmas horror films to watch in December - come January, however, I will be moving, and I have no idea what form the show will take from there, so there may be a short hiatus. But these next few videos are going to be the last time you see my brightly colored closets behind me.

I don't know why my microphone decided to record this in such low quality and scratch up my voice so much - sorry about that.

Notice that all episodes now have blip.tv players! No more cutting off the review to see several parts! That is, except for Episode #04, the Dusk till Dawn 2 review, which Blip just won't accept for some reason - I am working on figuring out why.

Remember, you can always send me suggestions for videos at Eshbaalauthr@gmail.com

Feast is (C) Dimension Films

-Stay Scared

No comments:

Post a Comment