Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Horrible Horror #13 - Howling II: Your Sister is a Werewolf (1985)



You know how sequels to good movies almost always suck? Well, some franchises get it harder than others.

This, my friends, is Howling II: Your Sister is a Werewolf. The biggest nosedive a franchies has ever taken, complete with tagline that is relevant for all but the first ten minutes of the movie. Joy!

I don't have much to say this time around, It's kind of short because I skipped a LOT of meaningless little sequences. This movie has no clue how to focus on something for more than a freaking minute.

Howling II is (c) Helmdale Films

Remember, you can always send me suggestions for videos at horriblehorror@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter! - http://www.twitter.com/horriblehorror

- Stay Scared

No comments:

Post a Comment