Friday, December 17, 2010

Horrible Horror #15 - Silent Night Deadly Night part 2 (1987)

Merry Christmas, Season's Greetings, Happy Holidays, Pleasant December, whatever you wanna hear!

This time, dear viewers, we are going to tackle the hilarious monstrosity that is Silent Night Deadly Night 2 - probably one of THE most thoroughly retarded sequels to ever be made to a slasher. But oh how glorious it is.

And yes, I realized I may have mentioned earlier that I would do the Black Christmas remake, but my original plan was actually to do this AND the Black Christmas remake. However, I got to work on this late thanks to exams and whatnot, and figured that rather than stress myself, I would finish this one and keep Black Christmas for another year - that should give me an extra year to rage about it in silence and fuel me anyway, so it works out for everyone!

Enjoy your Holidays, and I hope you'll stick around come January for another exciting year of horrible Horror!

Silent Night Deadly Night part 2 is owned by Silent Night Releasing Corporation

Remember, you can always send me suggestions for videos at horriblehorror@gmail.com

Follow me on Twitter! - http://www.twitter.com/horriblehorror

- Stay Scared

1 comment:

  1. I am just full-on loving this movie, and I really like your review of it :D Well done man, keep up the good work!

    -Milana_Cat

    ReplyDelete