Thursday, July 9, 2009

Horrible Horror Episode #01 - Offerings (1989)




This is the first episode I did of the show, way back in May 2009. As you can see, the quality is low - I still only work with an inbuilt camera in my laptop, and at this time I had not quite yet figured out the microphone and the camcorder, resulting in some choppy editing and low sound quality - but it is still what I like to think of as a wonderfully funny review of a terrible Halloween-ripoff.

Also, you will have to deal with some accent, what with my being Danish (Scandinavian / European for the more geography-blind folks) and all.

For now, simply enjoy the first episode of Horrible Horror. I hope you like it. OR I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU ALL.



Remember, you can always send me suggestions for videos at Eshbaalauthr@gmail.com

Offerings is (C) Arista Films

-Stay Scared

No comments:

Post a Comment